Frequently Asked Questions / Rules
A: Silverwood and/or Boulder Beach are not sold individually. Your admission ticket covers both parks when Boulder Beach is open. (Click Here for a complete schedule.)
Please Contact us so we might answer your questions.
Silverwood Theme Park and Boulder Beach Water Park are proud to be family friendly parks. The park will not tolerate foul language, unruly running or throwing of objects. No weapons of any kind are allowed on the parks property. All guests are asked to wear appropriate attire and no clothing or body art deemed by the parks management as vulgar, rude or containing derogatory language or graphics is allowed. No solicitation or distribution of materials is allowed on park property.
Food and beverages cannot be brought into park. No coolers are allowed. Alcoholic beverages purchased in the park must be consumed on premises. No throwing of any objects and no running allowed. Carry-on items are not allowed on rides. No paging announcements. Operating hours are subject to change without notice. No rain checks or refunds are available. NSF checks will be collected with additional fees added in accordance with state law. No weapons or firearms. No chairs of any kind are allowed in the park with the exception of the 4th of July fireworks show. No patio umbrellas or tents. Children under 12 years of age will not be admitted to the park unless they are accompanied by someone 16 years of age or older. Silverwood reserves the right to inspect all backpacks, bags and containers entering the park. If you leave temporarily, have your hand stamped for same-day re-entry at the exit gate.
In the chance of rain storms or other severe weather conditions; some rides may be temporarily closed. If the majority of the rides are closed for more than an hour and a half period, we gladly offer a return visit pass. Return visit passes are not distributed after the storm has passed or after 5:00 PM. Silverwood does not offer cash refunds.
Silverwood and Boulder Beach are smoke free environments. Smoking permitted in designated areas only.
Silverwood Dress Code
- Silverwood requires shirts, shoes and appropriate dress.
- Swimsuits are not allowed.
Boulder Beach Rules and Information
- Swim wear must be modest in design. No revealing or thong swimsuits allowed. Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, denim fabric, rivets or metal ornamentation is not permitted.
- For safety, diaper age children must wear swim diapers. (Forgot? Swim diapers are available in the gift shop.)
- Only park flotation devices or U.S. Coast Guard approved flotation devices are allowed.
- Life jackets are provided at no charge. (Life jackets cannot be used on body slides, except at Polliwog Park.)
- All pools and slides will be closed in the event of lightning.
- The park provides some tubes free of charge for use on the Lazy River and Rumble Falls. Rental tubes are available for use on all park attractions that allow tubes.
- Guests must change into street clothes (shoes, shorts and shirts) before returning to Silverwood.
- Showers and changing rooms are provided and rental lockers are available.