Silverwood RV Park
If you love the great outdoors and want to stay as close as possible to Silverwood, our RV Park and Campground is the way to go. It features 126 full hook-ups, 41 tent only sites and quick and easy access to Silverwood and Boulder Beach via an underground tunnel. Silverwood's RV Park is open May 7th thru October 31st.
- Discounted admission tickets to Silverwood Theme Park/Boulder Beach Water Park for RV Park guests
- Free Wi-Fi
- Picnic table and fire ring at each site
- Laundry facilities
- Play Structure
- Volleyball Court
- Walking distance to Silverwood Theme Park
||Max Per Site
||Sunday - Thursday
||Friday - Saturday
||$35.00 per night
||$39.00 per night
|20 Amp Tent
||$45.00 per night
||$49.00 per night
|30 Amp RV
||$49.00 per night
||$54.00 per night
|50 Amp RV
||$59.00 per night
||$64.00 per night
Deposit for reservations is the first night of their stay per reservation. Additional deposit is required if staying longer than 5 nights. 10% off for season pass holders will be taken off when they pay for the remainder of their stay at the RV Park Office. (Prices subject to change)
- Check-in: 1:00pm
- Check-out: 10:00am
- Allow 8 people per site
- May place a tent on the gravel pads, if the site allows - no tents on the grass
- 1 vehicle per site is allowed if the site is long enough. If not, the vehicle can be parked in the parking lot for a $5 fee for their stay. Must be parked in the spots in the parking lot in front of the store. (No parking on the grass)
- Fire Rings and Wi-Fi are included in the price of the site
- Allow 6 people per site
- 1 vehicle per site is allowed. Additional vehicles can be parked in the parking lot for a $5 fee. (No parking on the grass)
- Fire Rings and Wi-Fi are included in the price of the site.
- Tents must be on gravel pads - no tents or items on the grass
- Water is available near tent sites
Silverwood Ticket Pricing
- General Admission: $40.00 (bought in the office)
- Youth/Senior: $21.00 (bought in the office)
- Two Day General: $76.00 (bought in the office)
- Two Day Youth: $38.00 (bought in the office)
RV Park Policies
(NEW updates for 2016. Please review the park policies before making a reservation)
- Check-in time is 1:00pm
- Check-out time is 10:00am
- Cancellation policy is 48 hours from the check-in date to receive a full refund
- Quiet Hours are 10:00pm until 7:00 am. Keep music and noise at a minimum level during this time. This rule is enforced by our Overnight Security Staff.
- Guests must check in at the office before entering the park. After hours, please check the bulletin board to be sure of the site assigned to you and come in the next morning to pay
- Laundry room is available 7:00 am until 10:00 pm. Times are subject to change.
- The RV Park store will sell firewood bundles. However, we must enforce any burn bans that may be in place.
- All Pets must be kept on a leash and the owner must clean up after them. Pets are not allowed in the restrooms, laundry room, or the store.
- No motorized vehicles are allowed off of the gravel roads. Speed limit of 5 miles per hour applies to all motorized vehicles.
- The following are prohibited: Drugs, fireworks, weapons of any kind, paint balling, destroying property, or washing item in the restrooms.
- All Items must be placed on gravel pads or site at night due to our automatic sprinkler system. We are not responsible for any items that may get wet.
- One vehicle allowed per site. Additional cars may be parked in the parking lot near the entrance of the campground for an additional $5. Cars will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Outside firewood is not permitted due to state regulations, however you can purchase firewood at the camp store.
- Site price includes 6 people per tent site and 8 people per RV site. Additional guest need to be pre-approved by management prior to arrival.
- Failure to arrive by 1pm the day following your stated arrival date or not notifying the park by close of business the date of your arrival, constitutes a no show status. The site will then be released and the deposit retained.
- We have the right to remove any RV, Tent, and/or possessions at the owner’s expense if the site is not vacated at the scheduled time.