$80 Two-Day, Any Day - Lowest Price Anywhere!
SAVE $20 on 1-Day and 2-Day Tickets - Sale Ends 4/23!
$19.88 Opening Weekend - May 1st and 2nd!
Mothers' Day Weekend - Mom Gets in Free!
Kids' Weekend - Kids (ages 3-7) get in FREE!
Heroes Weekend - Military, Police, Firefighters & EMS are FREE!
Buy Tickets NOW - Lowest Price Anywhere!
Boulder Beach opens June 8th!
Father's Day Weekend - Dad gets in FREE
Silverwood is Open!
Save up to $10 - 2-Day, Any Day Tickets
Coaster Classic Car Show - This Weekend!
Last Day of Boulder Beach!
Grandparents Weekend Sept 7th & 8th! Boulder Beach Closed
Community Appreciations - Sept 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, & 29! Boulder Beach Closed
Due to inclement weather, Silverwood is now closed. See you in 2020!
Silverwood is now closed. See you in 2020!
Due to Inclement Weather - Silverwood is Closed 10/24
NEW Roller Coaster in 2021 - Season Passes on Sale Now!
Black Friday Sale - BEST Price on Tickets
Christmas Season Pass Sale - SAVE up to $68!
Garfield Season Pass Special - SAVE up to 36%!
Get a VIP Card for your visit!
SEASON PASS RULES
- Your season pass admits you to Silverwood and Boulder Beach Water Park.
- Parking is free when your 2021 season pass is shown to the parking attendant.
- No admission is allowed without pass.
- There is a $5 charge for replacement of a lost pass. No charge for replacing a damaged pass. Pass holder (I.D. Required) must be present during when issuing a lost or damaged pass.
- Use of a pass by anyone other than the pass holder is grounds for pass revocation.
- Only two guests per day are allowed with gold passes. (It is strictly prohibited to use the gold pass for commercial or for profit purposes.)
- In the unlikely event of a daily park closure for any reason, pass holders are not eligible to return passes.
- Each individual may only have one Silverwood single or gold season pass.
- Season passes can be used as a VIP Card.
- Children under 12 years of age will not be admitted to the park unless they are accompanied by someone 16 years of age or older.
- Season passes are not valid for special ticketed events such as Scarywood or group only days.
- The pass is the property of Silverwood Theme Park and may be revoked for violation of these rules or any other park policies without refund.